Grief support in a group.
Based on Dr. Wolfelt’s Six Needs of Mourning, this group aims to address these needs in a safe and supportive way.
The Six Needs of Mourning Are:
- Accept the Reality of the death
- Let Yourself Feel the Pain of the loss
- Remember The Person Who Died
- Develop a New self- Identity
- Search for Meaning
- Receive Ongoing Support From Others
To read more about these needs, please visit: https://www.centerforloss.com/grief/six-needs-mourning/
There are no current groups running at this time. However please check out this up coming 10/1/19 group led by my colleague Cindy Thelen. https://cindythelen.com/groups-and-workshops.html